CERAMIC FIBER YARN
TOPWOOL ceramic fiber yarn for fireproof, no Asbestos, excellent insulation at high temperature,
It is manufuctured from high quality alumina-silica ceramic fiber and has been mechanically twisted
to give it tensile strength. The yarn is available as E-glass or stainless steel wire reinforced yarn from
525 tex to 2500 tex in single, two or three plies. TOPWOOL ceramic fiber yarn can be woven, plaited
into numerous forms of products which are strong, chemically stable and exhibit superior thermal
properties, ideal for most industrial high temperature applications.
Size and Specifications:
525 tex to 2500 tex in single, two or three plies
1. Lightweight and low thermal conductivity.
2. Excellent insulation at high temperature.
3. Resists corrosive chemicals, commonly used acid and alkali.
4. Strong and abrasive. It can be used in tough environment.
5. Good substitute of asbestos products in many insulation and sealing applications.
6. Reinforcing material: glass fiber wire, stainless steel wire
1. High temperature gaskets
2. Making cloth, tape, rope, etc
3. Sewing thread for high temperature textiles
PACKAGE & DELIVERY
1.20kgs/carton or or 50kgs/plastic woven bag for your selection.
2. Carton box package is made from 5 layer kraft paper to guarantee goods' safety during long distance sea delivery.
MATRIX’s mission is to deliver consistent quality refractories to industrial plants. The strategic value we
bring is the high quality refractories and services at cost-effective prices. Since our begginings, we invest
in technical advances and our people, MATRIX and our Technical Service Team have been committed
to improving and optimizing refractory performance, and developing new products. This approach has
been key to our building and maintaining partnerships with leading industry groups around the globe.
All transaction due to late delivery or bad quality will be compensated by 100% payment return