Ordinary ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, because one of its main ingredient is alumina and alumina is the main ingredient of porcelain, so it is also called ceramic fibers. Adding Chromium oxide or Zirconium oxide can further increase its working temperature.
Refers to ceramic fiber products, ceramic fiber as raw material, processed into industrial goods with light weight, high temperature, thermal stability, low thermal conductivity,specific heat and little resistance to mechanical vibration and other advantages, specifically for a variety of high temperature , high pressure, easy to wear environments.
Ceramic fiber products is a good refractory material. Light weight, high temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good thermal insulation properties, good high-temperature insulation properties, non-toxicity and so on.
So far, in China, large and small domestic manufacturer of ceramic fiber, there are more than two hundredS, but the production process equal or below the classification temperature of 1425 ℃ (zirconium-containing fiber) is only divided into two kinds: Spun technology and Blown/Spray technology.
Ceramic fiber is the result after a double-sided needling process,widely used in high-temperature and low-temperature environment.Depending on the production process in the market, we generally divide ceramic fiber blanket into two categories, one is Blown/Spray fiber, another is Spun fiber.
1. The diameter of the fibers: spun fiber is more coarse, generally 3.0-5.0 & microm, blown/spray fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 microm.
2. The length of the fibers: spun fibers is more longer,generally 150-250mm, blown/spray fiber is generally 100-200mm;
3. Thermal conductivity: spray fiber is better than spun fiber because of thinner fiber diameter;
4. The flexural tensile strength: Spun fiber is better than Spray fiber because of coarers fiber diameter.;
5. The production of ceramic fiber block Application: because of coarser fiber diameter, spun fiber is better than spray fiber. In the folding process of ceramic fiber block production, blowning fiber blanket is easy to break and tear, and spun fiber blanket can be folded very compact and not easy to damage. The quality of the ceramic fiber block will directly affect the quality of the lining;
6. The waste heat boiler and other large rugs vertical layup application: Because the fiber diamater is longer and coarser, better tensile strength, more durable, so spun fiber is superior to spray fibers.
1, a variety of industrial furnace insulation door seal, mouth curtain.
2, high-temperature flue duct liner, the expansion joint.
3, high-temperature insulation petrochemical equipment, containers, pipe insulation.
4, high-temperature environment of protective clothing, gloves, caps, helmets, boots and so on.
5, car engine shrouds, engine exhaust pipe composite heavy package, high-speed racing brake friction pad.
6, conveying high temperature liquid, gas pumps, compressors and valves used in packing, gaskets.
7, high temperature electrical insulation.
8, fire doors, fire curtains, fire blankets, cushions and insulation contact with sparks of fire cover and other sewn products.
9, aerospace, aviation industry insulation, insulation materials, brake friction pad.
10, cryogenic equipment, containers, pipe insulation, parcel.
11, high-grade office space in the archive vaults, safes and other important places of insulation, fire barrier, fire Automatic fire curtains.
Matrix Industry China Limited offers various ceramic fiber heat insulation aterials, like ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber board, ceramic fiber paper, ceramic fiber module, ceramic fiber block, ceramic fiber textile, ceramic fiber cloth,ceramic fiber yarn, ceramic fiber rope, ceramic fiber tape, ceramic fiber sleeves, ceramic fiber pipes, ceramic fiber shapes,etc. More information, pls visit our website www.mx-refractory.com or email us firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks a lot.