Fire resistance calcium silicate thermal insulation products are made through mixing raw material of xonotlite type hydrate and reinforced fiber, and mould pressing into pipe case or board by high-temperature steaming oxygen technology. It has advantages of high heat resistance, excellent thermal insulation performance, high strength, good durability, non-corrosion, non-pollution, etc.
- High strength: Among similar-capacity material, it has the highest strength in inorganic rigid thermal insulation material.
- Heat resistance: No deformation under service temperature.
- Thermal insulation: Its heat conductivity is lower than other rigid blocky thermal insulation material.
- Non-asbestos: Prevent from kinds of disease caused by asbestos fiber and other harmful substances.
- Excellent fireproof property: Non-asbestos micropore calcium silicate is A-class incombustiblematerial. Even if fire is outbroken, the products will not be burnt, neither toxic smoke will be produced.
- Excellent waterproofness: Non-asbestos micropore calcium silicate products have an excellent waterproofness. Even in high-humidity environments such as toilet or bathroom, it still can maintain the stability of this property, no dilatation or deformation.
- High strength: Non-asbestos micropore calcium silicate products have a high strength. Strength of 6mm-thick board is much higher than that of 9.5mm-thick ordinary drywall. Its application in decoration can ensure the wall solid and not easy to be damaged.
- Stable size: Non-asbestos micropore calcium silicate products is made by adopting the advanced formula, and processed under strict control, and moisture swell and dry shrinkage are controlled in the most ideal range.
- Thermal and sound insulation: Non-asbestos micropore calcium silicate products have an excellent thermal insulation performance. The performance of 10mm-thick partition is obviously superior to the effect of ordinary brick wall. It also has an excellent sound insulation performance.
- Good durability and long service life: Non-asbestos micropore calcium silicate products have characteristics of stable property, acid-base resistance, non-corrosion, moisture proof and insect prevention, and guarantee of an overlong service life.
Heat conductivity: 0.058
Service temperature (°C): 650
High temperature resistance: 1050
Volume-weight (kg/m3): 170-240
Compressive resistance (MPa)≥0.40
Breaking strength (MPa)≥0.2